Wednesday, July 1, 2009

READ THIS!!

If you have not picked up a copy of this book, you must! I'm surprised and at the same time, not so surprised at what our government is doing to our republic. If you love liberty please read this and stand up for our country. I'm convinced that there are people who are organizing the destruction of America as we know it. I say that because nothing they are doing in Washington makes any sense and there is no way anyone could be as stupid as they seem to be. If we are on an "unsustainable path" why in the h*&^ are we trying to push through cap and tax, I mean trade and universal health care. If you're pulling your hair out right now, you'll die when you read about florescent light bulbs. Please do yourself a favor and read this book over the long weekend, it's easy and short and totally worth the 7 bucks. (Another great must read is the 5,000 year leap-Amazing!!) I pray that we don't lose this great nation, but I fear the worst.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!!! you update your blog with a book! I know you love Glen Beck, but I want to see pics of your "KIDS"!!

your Mom!

scott and tessa said...

I worry about the future of our nation all the time. I just try not to think about it too much, other wise I just depress myself.

Anonymous said...

That must be why Glen Beck cries on TV, cause he's depressed.

hillary said...

keen observation, yet the real reason is because he feels so strongly about our nation and loves this country.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Izzy (yesterday). I hope you had a fun day!
-Jenna