Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Isabelle's first day of school

Here is Izzy on her first day of school. She's not too sure about the whole thing, but she was very excited to wear her backpack and hold her lunch box. Since school started, she's decided that she doesn't like mommy leaving very much. I had to go pick her up early once last week and yesterday she cried for an hour. I felt bad, but it's life and she has to get used to it. The teacher's keep telling me that she'll change soon. (I hope).









Not so sure about this school thing







3 comments:

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

I love it! She is so cute and that hair is seriously amazing! I wish so bad my kids had some curl. Okay who took your pics they are awesome?

Rachel Durazzani said...

School? She's not in kindergarten yet is she? Love her big eyes. What a doll!

Cortney Clegg said...

Yay Izzy! You can do it! Wow! What must it be like to have just one kid at home?? :) We are officially Utah residents now! (Sugarhouse to be exact.) When will you guys be up next so we can hang out?? By the way, I LOVE those pics of you and the kiddos!!- who took them? I want some!! :)