Sunday, February 10, 2008

Anonymous wants more movies!

A very rude anonymous commenter would like to see more movies. I decided to oblige this request. Here are a few random movies. (I know who MRS. RUDE is and I'm not coming to visit you in March if you're going to use my blog as a place to practice you're immature pranks!) This person is my mother for those of you who were wondering about the oddly creepy posts she left. I did have some questions on them. She thinks she's funny!

The one of her falling down is my favorite. It's too funny.

2 comments:

Iva said...

That's a funny kid. I hope to see more cute movies of her.

heidirees said...

Cute movies!! She really is super cute. You're a brave soul...asking her to scream. Man, I swear, all I do all day is tell my kids not to scream.