Saturday, December 22, 2007

17 months and still no hair




Ok ok, I know she does have hair and I can style it cute, but the front won't grow. I'm not sure if she's doomed to a life with a mullet, or if this is normal and she will have hair someday. It seems like everyone I know has kids with a ton of hair, so buddens I'm counting on you to tell me how G girl's is turning out. I would love to be able to do my little girls hair, but given the fact that we just don't have thick beautiful hair I'm sure it's going to be a while and I really don't think it will ever be thick. Guess I'm just wishing she will have more hair than me. I can only hope. Good thing she's cute!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I gotta be honest, G's hair is growing in WAY slower than I thought it would. We still can't even put a barrette in it and it's been 3 1/2 months! It does seem to be thicker, but I think it's still too early to tell for sure. I'm sure Izzy's hair will grow in eventually. I think it's still cute and it doesn't look like a mullet quite yet, so you've got time. I love love love her tiny curls! So darling!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Ok so be patient don't shave it! Kya had the same hair until she turned 2 and then she just got a mess of hair and now it's really long and cute. Hang in there!