Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ahhhh...I've been tagged


Ok, so I didn't go to fat camp, but I think I want to.



What I was doing 10 years ago
I was a junior in High School....need I say more.



5 things on my to do list
1. get dressed
2. get my kid dressed
3. show up for family dinner
4. eat some of that dinner
5. try and finish this



Snacks I enjoy

I really love odwalla bars. Technically they're not treats, but they taste so good they might as well be.
It's also really hard for me to pass up Coldstone Creamery.



What I would do if I became a Millionaire
1.Buy all of my food storage. (It's really been on my mind lately)
2.Pay off all debt
3.Invest
4.Get an SUV
5.Figure out a way to meet Glen Beck
6.Sing with Chris Isaak.....I'm sure you could do that with a lot of money.


Three bad habits

1. I laugh when no one else is laughing, it's very embarrassing
2. I can't stop talking
3. I've been known to stick my foot in my mouth....due to the talking problem


Five places I've lived
1. Utah
2. Peru
3. New Hampshire
4. Texas

I only have four...sorry


Jobs I've had
1.Mother
2.Receptionist: two medical clinics and one teleconference center
3.Waitress: Chili's, Diamond Lil's and Pearl of the Orient
4.Hostess/Maid: Makisapa Amazon Adventure
5.J. Crew



5 things people don't know about me

1. You might know, but I'm a political junkie
2. If it weren't for modern medicine, I would have died during child birth
3. I've been on stage with Chris Issak at 4 of his concerts
4. I saved my baby from drowning last summer
5. I've been in some of the worst hotels in the world.....I don't think some of them even count as hotels.




I tagg, Heidi and Brooke. Sorry!!

4 comments:

Iva said...

Sorry, for tagging you...
Are you interested in a trip to Europe next spring? I promise we will get nice hotels;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy and Hillary, hope you guys are doing well. Are those pictures of your house down there? They look great!! Wow your little girl is adorable!!

Take Care,

Tracy and Carie

The Gordon Clan said...

Thanks! I guess you can check my blog later for this lovely adventure!

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

Hill- I am so sorry I missed you while you where here. I got your email the night before I left out of town and got back the night before you left. So I want to know more about the almost dying in child birth and saving your daughter from drowning. We really need to talk and get caught up. I promise I will try and call soon.