Friday, March 7, 2008

What? I haven't been eating markers!




Isabelle loves to color! Somehow she always seems to find the markers and ask me to cuh! Yesterday was a particularly whiny day so I broke out the washable pip-squeak markers and told her to color while I finished doing my hair. After a few minutes I looked down to find her pretty pink lips had turned a much darker shade of royal blue. On skin this color doesn't show up as royal, but more of a satanish blue/black. Hopefully, this beauty trend won't show up again around 9th grade!

4 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

The color suits her. I'll call you tonight! Sorry I've been a slacker.

Melanie said...

Nice ... a goth Izzy. She's so cute! Loved seeing you two yesterday! Hopefully next time we can get some real food, but sugar is always a good substitute.

Iva said...

Very interesting choice of shade:) She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so excited for Ethan to discover markers! What a coincidence about your nephew- we were really debating whether to have Lincoln for his first name- it was Lincoln up until the last week when I started thinking about Joshua, then after he was born we just kind of picked one. Let me tell you- the recovery the 2nd time around is SO much easier! I felt awesome right after having him and still feel great- he sleeps 3 hours at a time and my body has healed so much faster this time, I don't feel like I just gave birth to a 7lb baby. The labor wasn't any easier, but the recovery definately has been.