Monday, June 16, 2008

Coolest Neigbors ever!!!




Izzy was invited to our neighbors birthday party last Saturday and needless to say, they are the coolest!! Since our backyards touch, we got to head on over before everyone else and play on this gigantic water slide by ourselves. Daddy came over and took some video for us, so here you go. Please ignore the nasty mom in her swimsuit. I was having fun, and no one was around, so I
wasn't too worried about looking stupid, even though I do!! The last one is of her zonked out on my bed after two hours of playing, she threw a big fit and then crashed! I must add that this thing was so much fun, I don't think any of the other adults got on it, but they should have, it was great and Izzy thought it was hilarious when I would go down and crash into her. Definitely good play time for us. Can you believe this kid is about to turn two? Honestly, she still looks like a baby, the lack of hair is not helping either!!



11 comments:

Nicole said...

That looks awesome! I think we need to move to Texas.

Cortney Clegg said...

that looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to try one of those things...:) By the way, the last pic of Issy reminded me- can you refer me to the lady that makes those cute baby blankets?? I want one for Asher. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe you should rent one of those for Izzy's birthday party when she come's to Utah!! We dont have too many little kids to invite so all the aduts could just play on it!!

The Toronto Family said...

glad to see you not fallen off the planet and it is good to see you are having lots of fun too!

heidirees said...

Cute pics! That looks totally fun. It's like the Wiggly Play Place on steroids. That looks like a great birthday party.

amberandlandon said...

K that slide looks awesome! What a fun idea. Forget seven peaks when you guys come out, we're renting one of those!

Iva said...

What a cool idea for a B-day party!It looks like you guys had a blast!

Cari said...

How fun! I keep telling Anthony Houston is listed as #1 place to live in a bunch of different magazines, Hey I'll take anywhere that's got decent shopping within a half an hour (we don't even have an Olive Garden here!). I would take Concord again anyday. I can't believe she's almost 2, time goes so fast. Ethan is finally starting to talk, I need to upload my video of him saying his baby words. Anyway, glad you're in civilization and having fun!

Unknown said...

Hillary you are so funny....who notices anyone's swimsuit when all we see in the pics & video is this cute lil family having so much fun?!! Miss you guys....Deb

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

Hill when are you coming to Utah? I would love to see you when you are here. I was just by your moms house last week and was wondering if you were here or not, but Kerri Burrows said you weren't yet.

The Gordon Clan said...

You want to come to Austin????