Thursday, May 22, 2008

FREE CONCERT!!







Tuesday night Jer got free concert tickets to The Police, I much prefer just sting to the Police, but it's free and hey, who doesn't like The Police? Too bad it was way short notice and we didn't have a babysitter, so what do we do, yeah that's right, just take her along. So here we are with our almost two year old hanging out at The Police. We did leave a little early since it was way past bedtime and the walk back to the car was so long, I thought for sure my feet were going to fall off. I really did get blisters from it. It was an outdoor event so it wasn't too weird to see a toddler running around on the grass, but honestly I have never before seen so many people crammed into an amphitheatre. It was like seeing it at the Delta Center, but outside. I know Mers is totally Jealous right now, but even though sting sounded great, his new 80's lumberjack look was kinda throwing me off. As you can see from the video, he's sporting an old man beard/mustache combo with a black T-shirt, no sleeves. I was not impressed, he did however sound great!! Mers, too bad you don't live here, we had four extra tickets that went to waste.
Ahh, the perks of summer interns.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Cute toe nails!!!! I'm glad you're putting more pictures of yourself in here!!!!

Jeremy said...

Is it just me, or is my head twice the size of Hill's is that one pic? I'm a freakin' monster!

By the way, Sting really did look like a vagrant...a vagrant with a flesh-colored beard. Wierded me out.

MARE-N-ATE said...

Hillary--Sorry I haven't written you sooner. Your little girl is so amazingly pretty! I love your new house too. I haven't seen you since you in such a long time (I think you were pregnant last time we hung out). Anyway, you need to call me next time you are in town! Link us at marennate@blogspot.com. SO good to hear from you!

Amanda said...

Hi Hillary, It is good to see what is going on in your life. It looks like things are going really good for you guys.

carie said...

Looks like you guys are having fun!! Just wanted to leave our website address so you can check out pictures of Grace. http://tracycandcariecarter.blogspot.com

The Larrabees said...

Hey Hillary! It's been so long! Looks like you guys are having a great time. We definitely need to catch up, give me a call sometime. I also wanted to ask you the name and contact info of the photographer you guys had in Utah. We ar going in August and I want to get updated pictures of our family including our little Kaihli.
Hopefully we'll talk soon