Monday, May 19, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa!!

(I think those are the whitest legs in the world)






Here's gangsta hill, we decided that only the coolest people ride in limos and everyone was going to be dissapointed when we got out of it.



Grandpa's gangsta signs, he actually just looks like he has bad arthritis.
















We got to spend this past week this Grandpa and Grandma, it was a ton of fun and although we were very sad to see them go, we know that we'll see them again in two months, so it's not so bad! They showed up on Mother's Day and we had a great dinner that night. The next day, Jer and I surprised them by taking everyone on a limo ride and then out to a fancy dinner. It was so much fun and I think they were really surprised. We spent the end of the week hanging out in San Antonio. It's a really pretty city with a lot of culture and history. Although the Alamo was much smaller that I thought it was going to be, it was still really cool to see a 300 year old structure. I also love American history, so I loved it. We also saw the river walk, some IMAX shows, the temple and body worlds. It was really fun to watch Izzy go crazy with all the attention. She is talking more than ever and I swear she talks more when Grandma's around. She was a really good traveler and we only had one freak out, so I'm not so scared to take her places anymore. I even think that she could handle a movie with us. As long as she has popcorn a drink and her blankie, she's good to go. That's a good thing, since all the cool movies are coming out and I don't want to get babysitters, one bad thing about not having family around. Anyway, it was a really fun week, thank you so much Mom and Dad for coming to see us and taking us on vacation!! Can't wait to see you all again in July!!

6 comments:

amberandlandon said...

Oh we wish we could have come! Next time...hopefully for Thanksgiving. I love Ralph's "I love you" gangster signs haha!

heidirees said...

That sounds way fun!! Did you get your limo from Darling? We totally just forgot and let ours expire. We're pretty pathetic that way. We still have the gift card to a restaurant though...at least that doesn't expire. But, it looks like you had a great mothers day!

Melanie said...

I like that your chosen gang sign is really just "I love you." Sounds like a fun week!

Katie said...

How fun!!!! That's so great that your mom was able to come and visit you. I love your mom!!! I want to go to San Antonio... looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I look so FAT!! I am so on a diet now!!! Thanks for letting us stay at your house Hill we had so much fun. and I miss Iz in the mornings playing on my bed with all her toys. cant wait to see ya in July!

Love your Big Fat Mom

Cortney Clegg said...

sounds like you guys had a fun time! I'm jealous...I've never been in a limo before. You guys look like such a happy family- your dads ghansta cool and your mom DOES NOT look fat at all...she must be crazy. :)