Monday, August 11, 2008

Long time no blog!!







Sorry, but we've been on blogging vacation for quite some time now. I have to tell you, it's kind of been a nice break. Since we're back from vacation now, I guess I'll catch you up on our lives so far. We spent the past month away from Houston on one big long vacation. First we went to Oregon for Jer's family reunion, then we spend three weeks hanging out in Utah with my family. It was a ton of fun and Isabelle always enjoys the time she gets to spend with her Mommy/Grandma, or that's what she calls her anyway. I don't have a ton of pics, since I'm not very good at taking them and I had to unload a bunch on my parents computer which I forgot to email to myself, but here are a few of Izzy feeding my cousins dog as well as us playing at the zoo. It was a great vacation and we can't wait to see everyone again someday!! Oh, side note...Isabelle turned two while we were gone. Unfortunately, we weren't able to throw her a party in time because I was flying to Utah the day before her B-day, but we did manage to buy a cake, I just forgot to take pictures of it. Sorry for the lame-o Birthday Iz, I'll do better next year.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I absolutely love her blonde hair!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Hillary,

I am so bummed that you didn't give me a call while you were in Utah. I would have loved to see you guys! Oh well, maybe next time? Also, CONGRATS on baby number 2! I am so excited for you! Hope you are doing great, give me a call sometime!!

-Tessa

Melanie said...

I don't know what's up with my feed to your blog, but it didn't update me. Rude Google Reader. Good thing I'm obsessively blog-reading at 3 am and checked yours manually.