Friday, November 2, 2007

Family Photos











So, I decided to post some of our family photos that were taken this summer. I know, I'm totally late on this stuff, but it's a lot easier than sending you all a bunch of photos. I'm really bad at that and at least I can do this when Isabelle goes to bed at night. We were going to make this a one year old photo shoot for Izzy only, but it ended up being a family affair. I guess I figured we hadn't had our pictures taken since we got married, so it was high time to do it again. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute, Hill! I LOVE the picture of Izzy as the header. It's absolutely stunning!

The Larrabees said...

And you thought that people wouldn't be interested in your blog... look at all the comments you got!! ;) I really like your blog, it definitely is a good way to keep in touch. I will download the pictures of the museum and send them to you.
I'll give you a call this week
Kathy,

Our Pratt Pack said...

I love your pictures so cute!