Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!







Well, it was a happy Houston Halloween! Isabelle went as Tinkerbell this year. I have to say, I wasn't all that impressed with the costume when I bought it, but when I put it on her she looked very cute. As soon as I got it on her she wanted to head outside and walk around. Her little wings bounced up and down with each step she took and she looked very grown up. Izzy is a little too young for trick-or-treating, so we went to the Children's Museum with some of our friends instead. It is a great place for kids of every age and it was really fun for the little ones who can't really participate in the whole candy thing. They had a bubble machine and a DJ playing little kids Halloween songs. Although she was very tired when we finally made it back home, I think she had a lot of fun. It was a great day and I can't wait to dress her up again next year!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

She finally has hair! Yea! She's absolutely darling. And congrats to Jer!

The Gordon Clan said...

She is so cute! Wow! I can't believe she is so big - I guess since I haven't seen pictures since she was born, I still think of her as a baby (though I don't know why because Taylor is big too!) Anyhow, welcome to the blog world!!

Our Pratt Pack said...

I can't believe how big she is now! I hope you guys are loving Texas!!