Monday, November 12, 2007

Sorry for all the changes


I have to say, I think I've got it. After playing around on the Internet for a while, (OK more like a couple of long nights) I think I've figured this blogger thing out, or hopefully changed it for the last time. From here on out I will only add posts and pics. I think. I have a problem with not being satisfied with what I create and find it challenging and interesting to try and come up with new stuff. I realize that it is really weird for you guys to check a totally different blog each time though, so I'll try to get my obsessive compulsive behavior under control. That being said, I like it. I really like it. I can't take all the credit though. I did some serious stalking and got some great ideas from other blogs out there. Me, a stalker? Yes, I must admit I did check out a few really cool blogs of whom I don't even know. I must thank Buddens for her link to Lizzy the Botanist. I had to check it out, the name just pulled me in. I'm glad I did though, cause it's really cute and got my mind going. Anyway, tell her good job for me. I'm sure she'll be glad to know that weirdos like me are checking out her blog. See Heid, you're not really a stalker. At least you check out people you know. So that's it. I can't promise I won't change it anymore, but I'll try to wait at least a week or so. HA! Here's a pic of Izzy wearing her sunglasses for your entertainment.

5 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Durazzani said...

Okay, let me try again - my last comment didn't seem coherent. What I meant to say was, I love the new look - I love the black and pink. And, you might have noticed that I change my blog up quite a bit too - at least once a month. It's become an obsession - a really fun obsession!

heidirees said...

It looks really cute. I like the new look. You make me laugh...you really got into the whole thing. And, thanks for making me look less like a stalker. Hope you guys are getting all ready for the big move!!

Annelisa said...

Hillary! Found your blog and I too love the black and pink. Your family pictures are great, Izzy is adorable. So glad you started blogging - its a fun way to keep in touch and no its not stalking....well not usually! :)

Melanie said...

I'll share the compliment with LTB. She has some great ideas! You should check out her "Making Christmas" blog, it's such a good idea! Love the new look of the blog!