Friday, January 18, 2008

Ahh Shutters!







Alright, here are my new shutters. I love them, but it's really weird to have window coverings now. We have them in all the front windows, so including the garage as well as our bedroom, but I just put up pics of the highlights. I know, I know it's going to be tough on the neighbors, I'm sure they will miss our concept of open living. Not really, they are probably very glad they don't have to watch our creep show every night. Mostly, it consists of me running after Isabelle to get her pajamas on and cleaning up or catching whatever shows are on the DVR. Still, not a lot of privacy when you have those big windows everywhere. At least we have normal neighbors. I'm pretty sure that if this were our Concord apartment, we would have had a break in by now. I'm telling ya, it was a scary street to live on. Just a lot of weirdos and that sort of thing. Come to think of it, a funny thing happened today. I was telling this friend of mine about how NE has a very high mental illness rate and wouldn't ya know it, I read a story on Fox News about some lady from Mass who walked her niece and nephew, (who were from NH) out onto the highway, killing all of them. You can read about it online, or you've probably already heard about it by now. Crazy. Anyway, back to the shutters, good thing to have and they look good too.



0 comments: