Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Are you serious Sunshine State?


As I sit here wondering what in the world has happened to the Republican party, I can't help but notice what a low life John McCain is. He lies about Romeny three days before the primary, runs negative ads up the butt, yet somehow Romney is the negative one in all of this. Come on GOP, are you really going to vote for a guy who worked on three different pieces of legislation that pass as liberal? As you can see, I'm very upset about his Florida victory. Jer keeps telling me that I need to calm down, but it's just not that simple. Throughout this primary season there have been two I like and two I hate. Suckabee and McCain being the ones I hate, and now I hear that my number two guy is about to endorse McCain. What a JOKE!!! I'm calling Sean Hannity tomorrow to complain about the party. Honestly, if this thing comes down to Clinton/McCain, I'm not voting!! I think they should run on the same ticket, they both suck! In fact, I don't think I'm going to call myself a Republican anymore because if they are going for a guy like this then clearly I'm just not one of them. This is why people should stop being stupid and start doing their homework. Smart people don't go for idiots like McCain. I heard one person tell a reporter that she was voting for McCain because he's so charismatic. WHAT? Sorry, but I don't really find 75 year old guys appealing. Don't be a loser, research these people before you vote! I'm losing faith in Americans, I'm not even kidding. Romney should have won the GOP vote by a much larger margin than he did. OK, I'm going to take a hot bath in my big tub and see if I don't feel better. Oh, and if I hear one more person complaining about the rich getting tax cuts I think I'm going to throw up. I pay enough taxes for my family and about 20 others, that's why I get tax cuts....cause I pay the taxes.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I have to agree about a Clinton/McCain election. What the heck does a person do with those options?!! Too bad FL was a winner take all stake, Romney wouldn't have come out so far behind. I wish the Republicans had refused to acknowledge the election like the democrats. I am still undecided for my vote, but I'd agree that Romney is by far the best Republican candidate.

The Gordon Clan said...

I'm worried about this election too. It's funny, people here ask us ALL the time who we are voting for. What do we say? Good heavens!

heidirees said...

Amen!!

The Toronto Family said...

I AGREE!!! What the heck it going on? I'm glad that there is still time, I hope things will turn, but it sure is not looking good. I agree about Clinton/McCain thing, Will and I were just talking last night about it, WOW! What are people thinking? Lets all keep positive thoughts and prayers for the right person to Win! GO MITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annelisa said...

Well put! Feel exactly the same way! Most people I've run into here do. In fact, a couple of them have flown back to America just to campaign for Romney!

Jeremy said...

If Romney loses the GOP run, we can only hope that someone like Newt will finally step in and fill the gap. There are too many voters that will not risk their vote on either McCain or Clinton, and their votes will likely funnel to an Independent candidate. Worst case? My vote goes to Newt Gingrich.

Anonymous said...

Arn't these exciting times to be alive!!!! I cant wait to see what happens next. The weather is so fun to watch.