Wednesday, January 2, 2008

You're forgetting the camera!!


My personal favorite! I guess the cart was getting away from her.






Well, my camera died not too long after we arrived in Utah and then to top it all off I forgot the charger. What makes it even better is the fact that no one seemed to think about taking pics on Christmas morning. I'm surprised we even managed to get the video camera involved. That being said, I decided to take some pics of Isabelle with her shopping cart. It was pretty funny. Earlier we had been shopping and found a cute store here in SLC that sells European children's clothing. We bought her an outfit that has a tutu around the waist. Really cute, but coupled with a coat and hat, tends to fall on the bag lady side of fashion. So add a play grocery cart to that mix and you get Izzy the homeless girl. It was still cute however, so I decided to take advantage of my parents camera. Good thing we have a back up!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Gretta's favorite toy for the past year has been her shopping cart -- especially chasing the dog around the house with it! I love her little outfit too! You'll have to tell me what shop it was that you found ... not that I'll be able to afford anything till this thing we call "student life" ends, but I'm always up for a good browse!

I also for some reason can see more of you in Izzy in those pictures than I've ever been able to see before ... maybe it's the hat? I don't know, but she really is such a cutie!

Nicole said...

I am cracking up! I love the "bag lady" look, she is seriously adorable.

Anonymous said...

Good work, hun. I like the music effects.

jer