Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Way to go Michigan!!!!



I have to give a shout out to Jer's home state for voting MITT!!! It's so nice to see that they are rooting for my guy. Since NH sucks right now, (not really, all of you who live in NH) I'm going to say Michigan rocks. Plus our Grandma lives there, so she rocks too. I'm sure she voted for Mitt. Actually, Jer's Mom grew up with him and we hear they were good friends. I guess when you're LDS, the same age and grow up in any state other than Utah, you are bound to know each other through various activities. Well, thanks for coming through MI. I just hope you all don't turn around and vote Democrat in the final election, which you probably will because MI is usually democrat. (Sorry to all friends/family who are democrats, It's a loser party, but I still love you anyway.....Grandma T that means you)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Here's a great reason to vote Democrat (in the primaries at least): vote for Obama and make sure Hillary (the other one, of course) isn't even an option in November!

hillary said...

Good thinking buddens!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Grandma in Michigan!! Go Grandma Harris!